What equipment is available in the Multimedia Learning Resource Center (MLRC)?
The MLRC offers the NEIU community the following equipment:
- image scanners
- black & white printer
- keyboards for recording original music
- preview rooms for viewing videos and DVDs on reserve
- Mac workstations for using educational software
- high-end audio stations for listening to and duplicating materials
- PC and Mac workstations to support a range of digital audio and video applications
- equipment for people with disabilities
Visit the MLRC page for more information.